Has been involved with Computers and the Electronics field for over 40 years.
- Studied Electronics at Marlington High School
- Telecommunication Major at Alliance High School 2 year Vocational Program
- Tooling, Pre-Process Engineering and Computer Aided Manufacturing at Electronic Circuits & Design in Sebring, Ohio.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Training at Kent State University (Salem & Trumble)
- Supervisor & Computer Aided Manufacturing at Sovereign Circuits in Jackson Ohio
- Began Teaching Basic through Advanced Computer training courses 1993 to present.
- Founded ACR Computers 1995 to Present